If Monday hit you hard yesterday, I can relate.
Whereas #fundaysunday remains everybody’s darling, Monday seems to be hated by pretty much everyone. Tough time waking up, commuting, craving bed. Ew.
But I recently discovered the other side of Mondays for myself:
- the getting myself organized before the week starts – Monday
- the reunion with uni friends – Monday
- the fresh feeling of something new beginning – Monday
- the looking forward to new adventures – Monday
- the lets eat no junk crap this week – Monday
To sum it up, I SO need Mondays in my life. On the other hand, I coudn’t be happier that one Monday just passed. A long, grey lonely Monday that was almost six months long,
- the scared of new beginnings Monday
- the getting used to German(y) Monday
- the exploring Berlin Monday
But, it’s gone and it’s Tuesday, my favourite day of the week, now. And I’m ready for the week to come.
pusspuss from Berlin*